All our offices and services are operating as normal today, and this is the plan for the forseeable future. We will continue to monitor developments, guidance and directives.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is now in the Republic of Ireland, we are conscious that some Members may wish to avoid visiting our offices to conduct transactions. We would like to remind Members that most Credit Union services are available through our Online Banking facilities or over the phone.
What Controls Do We Have In Place to Prevent The Spread of the Virus at the Credit Union?
We would like to ensure members that Rathkeale & District Credit Union have taken the following precautions:
- All our staff have received training to ensure the highest standards of hygiene are always practised. This includes regularly washing their hands.
- Placing hand sanitisers in all staff areas for our staff use
- Regularly disinfecting member touchpoints
- All our staff are using gloves for handling cash
- Private Member area available
- Anyone who has been to an affected region in the last 14 days AND is experiencing symptoms
- Anyone who has been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the last 14 days AND is experiencing symptoms