To celebrate Junior Savers Week we are running a story writing competition. There are three age categories 0-7, 8-10 & 11-12. One winner from each category will receive €100 to make their dreams come true.
In as many words as you like, tell us your Saver Story. In your story, we want to know – how much will you save, and where will it go? Is your dream to own a toy plane, a boat or a fish? If you save up your money, you might just get your wish! Will you work hard at school, or help your mum out? Tell us below, what your story’s about.
- Click here to download the entry form.
- Make sure to include your email address & mobile number.
- Closing date: 22.10.21
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be between the ages of 0-12.
- Submissions must be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Rathkeale & District Credit Union, Main Street, Rathkeale, Co. Limerick by 22.10.21. Winners will be announced on credit union social channels in the days following, which include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The winning stories will be published on these social media channels.
- When submitting entries, entrants must ensure to include, age, phone number and email address.
- There are three age categories 0-7, 8-10 & 11-12. One winner from each category will receive €100 to make their dreams come true. Alternative prizes will not be offered.
- Rathkeale & District Credit Union reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions, and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winners agrees to provide their contact details to Rathkeale & District Credit Union so that the prize may be delivered to them.
- The prize will be delivered in the form of a cheque.
- Unless stated otherwise, the winners will be drawn from all those who have entered, abiding by the rules of the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Rathkeale & District Credit Union so reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing, by email to the winners or by phone call.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of Rathkeale & District Credit Union is final, based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the social media post promoting the competition (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the social media post (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.