The key consideration for all our loans is a member’s ability to make the loan repayments over the term of the loan. All our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits.
We offer Same Day Loan Approvals on loans up to €5000, once all the documentation is received by 1pm.No appointment needed!
We aim to process all other loan applications, within 2 days, once all documentation is received. All our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits.
New Members Can Apply For Loans Immediately
- 3 most recent receipts of any income you receive (payslips, social welfare, children’s allowance, pension)
- Self Employed: your most recent set of accounts.
- 3 most recent months of your bank statements. Your statements should show your income and any mortgage / rent or other loan payments you may have.
- Self Employed: 6 months of your business bank statements, dated as close to your application as possible.
- You can print your bank statements in our branches. Remember to bring your bank account login details.
- Proof of Address: A utility bill or bank statement showing the address of your current residence. This must be dated within the last 3 months.
- Photographic ID: Current Drivers Licence or Passport. We may already have these on file for you.
- Some loans may require additional information.
How To Apply
We try to make our loan application process as easy and stress-free as possible. We have a number of different application options. Firstly you need to be a member of the credit union. Joining is easy – click here to find out more!
You can apply in any of our branches at anytime. There is no need to make an appointment.
Click here to view the opening hours of our 3 branches.
Over The Phone
You can call us and we will talk you through the process.
Rathkeale: 069 64444 | Adare: 061 396 790 | Croom: 061 397 78
You can apply for loans through our CU Online Banking facility.
Calculator is based on our current lending rates and is only intended as an indication of payments. Lending is subject to a current assessment. T&C’s apply.
Loan criteria, terms and conditions apply. Rathkeale & District Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.