Talk to us about a consolidation loan, restructure your current debt and make life more manageable.
See how much you can save every month!
Go to RDCU Loan Calculator and input your total outstanding debt.
Scroll down for our loan calculator
Compare the monthly RDCU loan repayment with your current repayments.
See how much you can save!
Talk to us about a Debt Consolidation Loan.
Call 069 64444
RDCU REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE:
||Total Cost of Loan
Debt Free Within 3 Years and Monthly Savings of €160.66. Over 3 Years That’s Savings of €5,783,76.
Calculator is based on our current lending rates and is only intended as an indication of payments. Lending is subject to a current assessment. T&C’s apply.
How To Apply
We try to make our loan application process as easy and stress-free as possible. We have a number of different application options. Firstly you need to be a member of the credit union. Joining is easy – click here to find out more!
You can apply in any of our branches at anytime. There is no need to make an appointment.
Click here to view the opening hours of our 3 branches.
Over The Phone
You can call us and we will talk you through the process.
Rathkeale: 069 64444 | Adare: 061 396 790 | Croom: 061 397 783
You can apply for loans through our CU Online Banking facility.
What Do I Need To Apply
We aim for quick decisions. All our applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits. The key consideration is a member’s ability to make the loan repayments over the term of the loan.
- 3 most recent receipts of any income you receive (payslips, social welfare, children’s allowance, pension)
- Self Employed: your most recent set of accounts.
- 3 most recent months of your bank statements. Your statements should show your income and any mortgage / rent or other loan payments you may have.
- Self Employed: 6 months of your business bank statements, dated as close to your application as possible.
- You can print your bank statements in our branches. Remember to bring your bank account login details.
- Proof of Address: A utility bill or bank statement showing the address of your current residence. This must be dated within the last 6 months.
- Photographic ID: Current Drivers Licence or Passport. We may already have these on file for you.
- Download our Debt Consolidation Form and complete.
- Credit Card Statements for past 6 months.
Click here to read about the Central Credit Register.
Loan criteria, terms and conditions apply. Rathkeale & District Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.